Planning Your Appointment
• All our services are free and confidential.
• Bring a photo ID to the appointment.
• Only you can come to your in-center appointment.
• Allow 45 minutes to 1 hour for the appointment.
• An ultrasound can be key in your decision-making process. It can determine how far along you
are, if the pregnancy is viable (growing with a detectable heartbeat), and the location (in the
uterus /ectopic pregnancy).
• Following a positive pregnancy test, your eligibility for an ultrasound will be assessed.
Questions? Call us!
This may be one of the most important decisions of your life. You deserve to be fully informed.
We can help you learn more about options and available support.
It’s a lot to process, and we’re here to help